Giveaway – DIY Hammock with complete suspensionPosted by Claire Walters on Apr 30, 2013 in Blog, Trail Gear Gallery | 18 comments
OutdoorTrailGear.com has earned a reputation as a great place to buy outdoor gear from some of the best cottage manufacturers around. We are growing as a popular site for in-depth reviews and a marketplace for vendors to sell their unique products. Word of mouth has been our best source of new customers, and we continue to grow – thanks to you, our customers!
We’d like to honor our friends and fans with some FREE STUFF! ODTG will be randomly selecting a fan to receive one of two awesome prizes – winner’s choice!
Option A: Everything you need to build a camping hammock:
· One 60”x126” Silver Crinkle Tafetta ‘Hammock Blank’ (we mean tablecloth, of course)
· A pair of 6’ Whoopie Slings from oneLife Wilderness Products (Silver)
· One set of 8’ Tree Straps (Gray/charcoal)
· Two toggles for Marlin spike hitch
· 2 Lengths of cord for whipping the ends of your hammock
· A length of shock cord and a cord lock for optional Knotty Mod
Option B: A complete camping hammock, already built for you! (It is the same as Option A, just constructed before we ship it to you)
How do you enter? EARN Two Entries! Simple. Just give us a thumbs-up on Facebook! and click on that little ‘Like’ button. You can earn a 2nd chance to win by leaving a blog comment below.
You’ll be able to keep up with updates from ODTG, and we promise never to spam you or sell your information.
One week from today, Tuesday, May 7th, the giveaway will end. When Jesse returns from the woods – we will select a winner Thursday MAY 9th . Don’t forget to share our page with your friends, so they can be entered to win!
Thank you for visiting ODTG – Good luck to everyone!